Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Color indecision

I'm a terrible decider of things. Too many options and I shut down, so the simplest tasks like choosing invitation paper leave me frustrated and overwhelmed. I start out with a vision, which morphs when I see other options, then disappears when I see too many. Too. Much. Decision-making.

New rule: when the panicky feeling sets in, a choice must be made, purchased, completed. "I will order invitation paper today," I said. I'll start with the things I love.

I love blue skies. I love the green-ness of this city. I love simplicity and neutral grays.

So, sky blue accents + green surroundings + white linens + gray base.

SUCH a relief to decide. I'm throwing in "night sky blue" (read: navy) in envelopes and "starry night sky blue" in inserts (because the regular sky blue wasn't available).

Drumroll, please...

Blue!
Blue!... just because - maybe personal requests?
Cement!
Cement... invitations
Starry Night (er, Stardream Sapphire)
Starry Night (er, Stardream Sapphire) - additional info like parking, etc
Gravel envelopes (so serious... love)
Gravel envelopes (so serious... love)

And let's not leave out...

Night envelopes... love
Night envelopes... love. LOVE.

No comments: